Arm and disarm, detect opening and closing of zones, program your panel, download programming and even monitor your alarm’s motion and other sensors directly from your home automation system. Virtual zone expanders allow you to interface other systems and devices with your home automation system!
- Perfect for embedded or Home Automation applications with USB.
- A must have tool for alarm installers or someone wanting to program their own alarm panel.
- Supports arming/disarming, detecting zone open/close, and programming your panel.
- Monitor RF devices, even if they’re not configured on your panel.
- Supports virtual zones, allowing you to integrate nearly anything with your home automation system.
- Offers Mini USB B connection.
- Protective enclosure with mounting tabs.
- Powered by panel; uses 30mA
- 115200 baud rate
- Linux, Windows, OSX compatible.
NuTech selected the 075X12/M wall mount enclosure which features a flat bottom cover and molded top cover. SIMCO machined openings per customer specifications for a USB connection and wiring block.
Nu Tech Software Solutions, Inc.
11575 SW Pacific HWY #109
Tigard, OR 97223